We are hiring: Client service manager
Vantage Point is looking for a client service manager to oversee our client projects and delivery.
Who is Vantage Point?
Vantage Point is the culmination of the best information security minds in SE Asia, together in one passionate energetic Singaporean company. We help keep some of the strongest Asian banks, telecommunications and service providers secure.
Vantage Point, the premier security assessment company in Singapore is looking for a new Client Services Manager to help facilitate delivery and manage key client relationships and commercial agreements.
The responsibilities include effective oversight of client projects and delivery, scoping technical assessments, producing statements of work and overall management of the Project Delivery Schedule.
A successful candidate will demonstrate financial management skills and be comfortable with tools such as Sales Force and Liquid Planner. Experience working with IT consultancy companies would also be advantageous.
General Duties and Responsibilities
- Develops strong working relationships with assigned clients and Vantage Point Security Resources.
- Manages the technical scoping, pricing, resource scheduling and commercial documentation of client engagements.
- Conducts regularly scheduled meetings with key clients to discuss important key service topics, to review projects in the delivery schedule and to promote Vantage Point Security as the leading security assurance practice.
- Acts as an escalation point for the client in all matters relating to the technical scope and commercial documentation of all projects.
- Reviews variance reports and invoices, conducts periodic billing reviews, works with assigned clients, managing director/relationship manager or billing team to resolve billing issues.
- Provides oversight on client requests including participating in project pre sales meetings to ensure understanding of project expectations and scope, ensures proper resources are assigned, monitors target dates and ensures billing is accurate and on time.
- Degree in Business (or relevant business experience)
- 5+ years of experience in IT Security or IT Consulting
General Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong communicators who are able to articulate themselves clearly both verbally and written.
- Good working knowledge of the security assurance process.
- Friendly and polite with human relation skills, negotiation and documentation ability.
- Team skills, including the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships both internally as well as externally.
How to apply
Please contact paul [at] vantagepoint.sg.