We are hiring: Senior security consultant
Vantage Point, the premier security assessment company in Singapore is looking for a new Senior Security Consultant to join our thriving team.
Who is Vantage Point?
Vantage Point is the culmination of the best information security minds in SE Asia, together in one passionate energetic Singaporean company. We help keep some of the world’s strongest banks, Telecommunications and Financial Technology companies secure. We are a research and innovation led company focusing on pure-play technical assessments.
The security consultant’s responsibilities include performing penetration testing of; Mobile (iOS/Android) applications, Enterprise Web Applications, Network Design, Black Box Appliances and Desktop Applications.
Our clients choose Vantage Point because of our level of skill we provide and we often work on cutting edge, or highly complex technology. This job is not for newcomers to the field.
A successful candidate will demonstrate strong skills in manual penetration testing (without a reliance on automated tools) on a range of platforms and technologies, but most importantly they will have a passion/thirst for breaking technology and finding exploits.
General Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop strong working relationships with the Vantage Point team members and be able to work as part of the team.
- Perform Penetration Testing work within Singapore (with the option of working regionally).
- Articulate security findings to clients in a precise and technically accurate manner.
- Conduct security research on new fields of innovation, exploitation and technological advancement both within Vantage Point and within the community.
- Reporting to the Offensive Security Managing Principle.
- Unrelenting passion to discover vulnerabilities in cutting edge technologies.
- Deep security knowledge of (one of the following) iOS and Android applications, Web 2.0, IoT (ARM/MIPS), Wireless, Host Infrastructure.
- Strong command of the English language, both verbal and written.
- Involvement in the local security community
- Experience in conducting security research to discover new exploits or new methods of breaking technology.
- Bug Bounty/Hall of Fame participant.
- Published white papers/ advisories or speaking engagements at Security Conferences.
- Personally “Googleable” with a reputation that precedes you.
General Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong communicators who are able to articulate themselves clearly both verbally and written.
- Friendly and polite with human relation skills, negotiation and documentation ability.
- Team skills, including the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships both internally as well as externally.
- 6+ years of technical experience doing hands-on Penetration Testing assignments.
- Degree or formal education nice to have.
How to apply
Please contact paul [at] vantagepoint.sg.